Monday, October 22, 2007

Drop the Puck, Let's Play Some Hockey!! /
I love fall for a lot of reasons...the weather is cooling off...the trees are beautiful...I have snow to look forward to... But most of all, I think, I love fall because it's the start of hockey season!! Kelly and I are entering our second season as the official team photographers of the Indiana Ice, and it's fantastic to get back in the penalty box and shoot some hockey!! We picked up right where we left off, as did the Ice, starting a perfect 3-0-0 at home. I think our photography is getting better and better all the time (at least I hope so!). Here are a few photos from the first couple games...


Molly is officially a hockey fan now. She's come out to two of the first three games, and is quickly winning over the crowd as an unofficial "Chill Girl" cheerleader.









Saluting the fans after another win...

No comments: