Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thoughts and Ramblings

Well as usual I make all the promises to myself to keep up on both of my blogs, and of course it goes longer and longer between posts. I whine about how busy things are, and truly they are. On average I have about a half hour a day to do everything that needs to be done, after paying the bills and doing the laundry and processing the photos and finishing up stuff for the day job and... Well you get the idea; I'm sure nearly everyone out there is about in the same boat.

I'm still doing photography as much as I can, which isn't nearly as much as I'd like lately. Hockey games and the odd family portrait here and there are about it. I'm still loving being back in IT full time though, so it's just a trade off. I just wish there were about 37 hours in the day.

Anyway, as usual I hope to post more, if not commentary then at least photos piped through from Flickr. :-)

Peace out for now, all you good people!

No comments: