Saturday, May 06, 2006

Daddy's Girl...

So we went out and shot a wedding today. First of all, good wedding. Second of all, Kelly is absolutely hard-core! She's still got stitches in her knee, still wearing the anti-embolism thigh-sock, still doing her PT several times a day...and she wanted to come to the wedding and help shoot. I told her she could come as long as she stayed sitting most of the time and let me do the majority of the shooting. Yeah, right. She shot it pretty much like a normal wedding. It's 10:40pm and I'm writing this while the photos are downloading from the CF cards. We've both been going since about 11:30 this morning, and she kept up with me pretty much shot-for-shot.

Anyway, good wedding, got lots of great shots, and will have some of Erica and Brad up in the next few days. But the real heart-breaker is that I was talking with my mom (who nannys for us during the week) about how Molly did tonight. From 7:00 until after 9:00 she just roamed the house crying and saying, "Daddddyyyyyyy" over and over and over. I just want to cry, I love that little kid so much!! I really want to go get her and let her sleep with us tonight, but you know...I really want to get some sleep, myself!

No comments: