Sunday, August 12, 2007

Megan & Scott / Okay, I'll toot my own horn with this post. I am the champeen of the universe! :-) It's 12:30pm on Sunday. I just got done processing over 1,100 photos from the wedding I got home from last night at 10:30pm. I haven't slept much, but I just couldn't wait to see these photos!

So...Megan and Scott. Great ceremony at St. Louis de Montfort church in Fishers, then we went halfway across town to possibly the most beautiful shooting location in the Indianapolis area, the Gardens at the Lilly House at the IMA. I'd shot out there once or twice before, but never ventured very far into the paths around the gardens. Even with all of us dripping in the 95* heat and humidity I'm so glad we stuck it out and went exploring down the trails a bit...










Then it was on to possibly the most technically challenging reception shoot I've ever done. It was at the Music Mill. Very cool place, but it's a normally dance club / concert venue, so the lighting was really challenging to work with. By the time the reception got started, though, I was seeing and understanding how the lighting was affecting my equipment and I ended up with some amazing photos...






And of course, what's a reception without some genuine polkas from a real-live accordion?!?!





No comments: