Monday, July 23, 2007

Brittany & Jeremy // Oh my goodness what a fun couple!! I don't know that we've ever photographed a couple so rooted in their faith, their community, and their family as this pair. Brit sang a song to Jeremy during the service and I think I was the only one that got photos of it...Kelly was too busy crying! (Just kidding, I know she got some shots of it, too.)

I love a good party-reception as much as the next guy, but I must say, Jeremy and Brittany's reception was a great change of pace. Very low-key, lots of family and friends hanging out and getting reacquainted, an overall focus on two families joining together. Awesome, absolutely awesome. There was no booze, it didn't run all night, but the 'events' of the afternoon were some of the most spirited and fun we've had the chance to photograph. I especially loved the bouquet toss...lots of girls having a great time!

Kel and I wish this happy couple nothing but the best in their future!! :-)








No comments: