Saturday, April 15, 2006




WHEW, what a weekend! And it's only Saturday evening!

Thursday I had a great photo shoot with one of Kelly's soccer girls (Kelly is a high school soccer coach). Danni was a great subject, and we got a boatload of awesome shots. Here are just a couple of the highlights...

Friday was "man-day"...at least in the morning. I spent the morning on the golf course, relaxing with one of the most stressful "games" ever conceived by man. It could be worse, I guess. I had at least one par hole. :)

Then today I was in the studio all damn day. Don't get me wrong, I love doing studio photography. But I was there for over 10 hours today and shot four sessions (doesn't sound like a lot, but that's actually a pretty heavy shooting load). The last session should've counted for about four, though. A two-year-old and a four-year-old, both boys, both nearly uncontrollable by their parents. Oh man I came out of that one with a splitting headache! Got some good shots, though, so i guess that's what really matters.


No comments: